Due to our intimate size, any cancellation affects us significantly. Consequently, we adhere to the following cancellation policy:
If a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to your arrival date, you may elect to either receive a refund, less a $25.00 handling fee, or apply the entire amount of your deposit toward a future stay.
If your cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, the deposit will be forfeited.
For reservations made over holiday weekends, cancellations must be received at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Should it be necessary for you to depart earlier than your confirmed dates, you will be responsible for all of the original nights booked for your intended stay.
• 2-night minimum stay on weekends required from May - December.
• 3-night minimum stay required on all Holiday weekends.
• Check In is between 3:00 & 8:00 pm or you can arrange for a different time
• All guest bedrooms have air-conditioners
• We are a smoke-free establishment in all indoor areas
• Sorry, no pets
• Gift certificates available (non-refundable and good for one year from purchase date)
• 8% sales tax not included in room rate
• 2% Ulster County Room Tax not included in rate
• Sorry, we are not handicap accessible
• 50% deposit required
• Wedding Guests and other groups of 3 or more rooms: Full payment for all rooms is due one month in advance of arrival date and is non-refundable (NO Exceptions)
• When you reserve a room we agree to turn away all other requests for the room you select and guarantee to hold it for the day(s) you request. You agree to pay the rate quoted for the number of days you reserve it. An acceptance of your deposit is the confirmation of your reservation.
Personal checks, travelers checks, money orders, credit card or cash are all accepted
For reservations, please call (845) 687-7946 between 8:00am & 9:00pm